Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update and New Year!

So, I haven't been keeping up with this like I should. I got off track during the holidays. The last time I weighed in, I was 219 point something. I will weigh in again for the first time in 2 weeks on Jan. 6th. Hopefully I will have lost some. I am doing EA Sports active 4 days a week and going to the YMCA 5 days a week to walk on the treadmill. I am going for 2 miles a day for awhile since I haven't been in a long time. It is a new year and I need to get back on track to loose the rest of this weight. I know I can do it. I have already lost close to 40 pounds. Here is a picture that was taken of me on Jan. 1st 2010 and Jan 1st. 2011.

  
That is a fairly big difference. I still have a ways to go but I am confident I can get to where I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment