Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Long time no blog!

Wow,  I can't believe it is October of 2012 already. I haven't blogged in almost 2 years. A lot has happened since my last blog. The biggest was that I gained about 30 pounds. UGH! I let the stress of the purchase of the house and the move and some other family things get in the way of me taking care of myself. I have been up and down with my feelings about me. I decided on September 7th, that I need Weight Watchers again. I had stopped going to the meetings during the move because I just didn't have the time and I didn't like going alone. This time around I am doing it online. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I am very proud of myself. I have tried to do it on my own a few times and never stuck with it but the moment I paid for the online service, I knew I had no choice because I am not wasting money that could be used toward our boys.

Speaking of our boys, John is now 8 years old and a third grader. He is doing great in school. He is still in karate and is now playing soccer. He is such a joy to be around. Brayden is now 3 years old. He is so active and happy! He has also started karate and hopefully in the spring will start soccer.

My husband and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. Some days it seems like we just started dating and others, I can't remember a time when he wasn't in my life. I can never explain the love I have for him. He is an amazing guy and I am a lucky gal to have him!

Well, I have things I need to get busy doing. Let's hope that I stick with this blog and weight loss this time. I really want to feel better about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment